Cael. 25. Boston. Just about 3.5 years on T, and 1 year 3 months post-op.
Seems like a lot of comparison photos going around, so wanted to add mine to the mix. The ones on the left are from my Freshman year of College in 2007, pre-T and pre-surgery. The ones on the right are from now - 3.5…
Hey guys! Zak here. I’ve been looking at getting a packer and a packer with an stp. I wear boxers so I realize that if I just put a packer in there that it’ll move around a lot and stuff. So is the only way to wear a packer in boxers is to use a harness? It seems like the only option… If so, does…
I honestly could not recommend peecockproducts gen 2 3-in-1 packer any more! It is incredible! You can use it for packing, peeing and having sex. So you don’t have to change around your devices. I’ve had one for months and I wear it almost everyday and absolutely love it. It is on the more expensive side but totally worth it. Plus they have a few different harnesses on the website specifically designed for this packer.
In this fascinating public experiment, a German town wanted to see what would happen to traffic flow if they got rid of street signs, lights and other restrictions. The results are intuitive, but not what you would expect! Everything got safer and faster. Would this model hold true for other areas of infrastructure? Drivers must give way to the left and not drive too fast. That’s the only rule. Even the police love the new system, and best of all, people are safer on the road. Drivers are much more aware and use eye contact and instincts. People WANT to stop for other people and help things move more efficiently.
Look, I may have my own problems, but PLEASE come off anon and I swear I will do everything that I can to help you. I know exactly how you’re feeling and I’m not sure if I can give you answers or make it all better but I think what you probably need right now is a friend who understands. So please message me off anon, maybe you can add me on Facebook or something and we can talk about this properly? I’m here for you man, no matter who you are.
Thank you! I appreciate it :)
There are quite a few reasons.
1. I’m not 18 yet and in Australia you have to be 18 to provide informed consent for testosterone otherwise you must go through the family court. However, I turn 18 on the 16th of Januray.
2. I’m going overseas at the end of January and that complicates my medical transition a lot. My family and girlfriend are worried that I’ll leave one person and get home someone else (even though that can inevitably happen after 11 months of travelling anyway, though I understand their viewpoint)
3. I don’t want to fully begin my medical transition without my regular support group. I really want them to be there when I have my first T injection. That’s why I’m going on testosterone gel for quite a few months before coming home and starting injections.
4. For logistical purposes as well as what I said above, I cannot start injections until I come home, and Testogel is quite a bit more expensive. So from a financial perspective, I can’t afford to start Testogel earlier and continue throughout the year until I’m home.
5. I don’t want my gap year to become my transition year, if that makes any sense. I want to be focused on the program I’ll be doing for a while and try to enjoy myself and overcome dysphoria without the assistance of T.
A lot of these reasons are a bit trivial and sometimes I struggle to justify them. I feel a lot of pressure from my family members and that’s really the main reason I’m not starting earlier. However I must remind myself that testosterone is for life. And starting just a few months later, in the long term, won’t make much of a difference (physically at least). But I’ll see how it goes. For now, I’m only going to start a half dose in August to ease my body in, and then I’ll most likely start the full dose in October. But if I’m really struggling and am extremely dysphoric and I don’t feel like I’ll make it through the year without T, then obviously I need to put my mental health and wellbeing ahead of those other reasons and start when I feel it’s time.
Finally got my prescription for testosterone! Even though I won’t be starting until around August of next year, I’m extremely excited to be holding this in my hand.
our midnights by me
I want to be in a cuddle pile like this please
I’ve reblogged this seven trillion times but I don’t even care.